Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 2, Day 2 for VCM

Week 2, Day 2 for VCM: Supposed to be a relatively easy day, 45 minutes in Don FInk's HR Zone 2 - I started on 5.0 with a 1.5 incline. Increased by .1 every .05 miles. Hit 6.0 speed at .5 miles. Held that until 2.8, and then had to back up to 5.9, then 5.8, and ultimately settled on 5.7 in order to keep my HR under 160. I could have gone up to 166, but it honestly felt harder to run today, and it's supposed to be an easy day anyway, so I decided to back off and trust the training plan. Like I said, laborious today, perhaps a long day at work, tough runs Saturday and yesterday? Or maybe it was the stress from sliding sideways in my wife's car, while backing it down the driveway, and cracking it into the side of my car. Dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment